Sunday, May 8, 2016

Diablo 3 Season 6 Update

Well Diablo 3 season 6 has started and I am doing very good this season.  I didn't get to play much during the opening weekend but I managed to level up my character really fast.  I started on a new witch doctor again for the start of the season.  I played a couple of hours on the Friday and managed to hit 70 on Saturday.  By hitting level 70, I got the 2 pieced set of Zunimassa's so I was able to jump to Torment II very quickly.  The first 2 pieces of Zunimassa's is very good since none of your fetishes will ever die.  The second bonus of Zunimassa's is that you take less damage by the number of fetishes you have.  This bonus is just okay in my opinion, it could be more useful.  The last bonus once you get the 6 pieces is the increased damage an enemy takes from your pets when you deal damage with a mana spender.  I totally overlooked this bonus initially because it doesn't seem to do much damage.  But after playing with the Zunimassa set, I think this is a pretty good set overall.  I managed to hit greater rift 40 while playing with the Zunimassa set and even managed to master the set dungeon for it.

I am now playing with the Helltooth set again.  Although I haven't got all the gear that I want for the set, I quickly hit greater rift 60 with the Helltooth set.  So far, I have been real lucky with my drops.  I got a Mask of Jeram fairly easily and I also managed to get a pretty good Hellfire amulet.

I also got a pretty good Short Man's Finger ring and a Convention of Elements ring.  My Lakumba's Ornament bracers are good too.  All I want now is an Ancient Sacred Harvester, a Witching Hour belt, and some ancient set pieces.  I have completed the Champion seasonal journey and I am now working on the Destroyer and Conqueror seasonal journey.  I just managed to a greater rift 63 and I am now at paragon level 500 (which is pretty incredible to me since I only hit about paragon 250 on the same time last season).  I feel like I am more on top of things this season (not like last season which I started off very slow).  I am fairly certain that I will hit paragon 700 again this season.  Even doing an average of greater rift 60, it is very similar to when I started averaging greater rift 65's last season.  When you start averaging in the greater rift 60's, you level up so quickly.  Right now, doing a greater rift 62 would boost me 3 paragon levels.  I know that even at paragon 700, a greater rift 65 would boost me one paragon level. 

It is good to get a good start for the season since there are other games that I would like to play.  I have started to play Overwatch, which is in open beta right now.  Although I am not very good at the game, I find Overwatch to be pretty entertaining.  I don't think I will play that much of Overwatch but it is still good to try a different game time to time.  I was playing Hearthstone for bit too but ever since season 6 started, I haven't really played Hearthstone at all.  Hearthstone recently released their expansion, Whispers of the Old Gods and their new format.  I bought some Hearthstone cards but I can't seem to find any time to play it right now.  Hopefully, when the Diablo season starts becoming a bit boring, I might play a bit more of Hearthstone.  Right now, I am really enjoying season 6 and hopefully I will tell you how my season ended in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment