Sunday, June 5, 2016

Juno Reactor Live Show Vancouver Jun 04 2016

Just got back from the Juno Reactor Live Show at the Hindenburg.  Man what an awesome show it was.  I was dancing like Muhammed Ali (dancing like a fly, stinging like a bee).  Set list is as follows (sort of, can't remember exactly):
  1. I think it was Shark mixed in with Voyager 303
  2. Feel the Universe
  3. Samurai (omg!!!!!)
  4. Magnetic
  5. Rotorblade
  6. Swamp Thing
  7. Conga Fury
  8. Navras (Jayant Remix)
  9. New Song
  10. Mona Lisa Overdrive (Thomas P. Heckmann Remix)
  11. God Is God (new remix)
  12. Zombie (GMS remix
  13. Guillotine (Bliss remix)
  14. Conquistador (Astrix remix)
  15. Pistolero (2 remixes, one was Astrix remix)
  16. Hotaka (Uber Tmar remix)
  17. A couple of new songs
I loved this set more than the last Juno show (2 years ago in Vancouver).  The reason I say that is because there was a rhythm to the songs that were played.  Lots of old songs at the beginning and the newer remixes at the end.  The opening without Conquistador was pretty weird, I am so used to hearing Conquistador as the opening number.  Finally Ben played Samurai!!!!!!  (my life is now complete).  The new songs were super to listen to.  If the new album is anything like what I heard at the Juno show, I think that album is going to be great.   There was one song at the end with Hamsika Iyer's vocals in it that was incredible to listen to.  I got to meet Ben for a bit at the end of the show, told him thanks for Samurai and for coming to Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment