Thursday, May 2, 2019

My Top 10 Juno Reactor Songs Revisited

The last time I made a top 10 list of my favourite Juno Reactor songs was back in 2015 and I wanted to update this list today.  I wanted to make a new list to see if there were any changes to the list and since a new album "The Mutant Theater" came out last year, I was wondering if any of the new songs are now on this list.  There are a lot of great Juno Reactor songs and it was really hard making this list.  First of all, I wanted to give you my previous top 10 songs (2015 list), which are:
  1. Samurai
  2.  Navras
  3.  Pistolero
  4.  Journey
  5.  Invisible
  6.  Tanta Pena
  7.  Mona Lisa Overdrive
  8.  Zwara
  9.  God Is God
  10.  Biot Messiah
Now for my updated top 10:
  1.  Samurai (no change)
  2.  Navras (no change)
  3.  Dakota (new)
  4.  Invisible (up 1)
  5.  Tanta Pena (up 1)
  6.  Pistolero (down 3)
  7.  Journey (down 3)
  8.  Let's Turn On (new)
  9.  Zwara (down 1)
  10.  Mona Lisa Overdrive (down 3)
Some honorable mentions are: God Is God, Biot Messiah, Hotaka, Return of the Pistolero, and Ingonyama.  

Review: The top 2 songs for me remains unchanged.  Samurai and Navras remains my 2 most favourite Juno Reactor songs.  Dakota comes in at number 3.  I really, really love this song (both the original and the remixes).  Invisible and Tanta Pena both move up 1 spot.  I moved Pistolero and Journey down 3 slots.  Another new song Let's Turn On makes this list at number 8.  Zwara and Mona Lisa Overdrive fills out the top 10, both dropping down a bit.  Off my top 10 list from 2015 are God Is God and Biot Messiah.  



No comments:

Post a Comment