Sunday, August 13, 2017

Juno Reactor - Our World

Juno Reactor has released a new single called "Our World".  This is a prelude to Juno Reactor's new album coming out in September called Mutant Land.  You can hear "Our World" here:



What I like the most from this song is the vocals and the electronics used in it.  This song reminds me of the Necromancer from Diablo 3.  It is sort of dark and gloomy but then it also has nice "upside" to the song.  Taja Devi, who does the female vocals, has a real nice voice and really reminds me of a female Necromancer.  From her photos, she does resemble the female Necromancer look.  What I kind of don't like about this song is that the lyrics aren't too deep.  What I mean is that the lyrics really only consist of "Our world will never feel quite the same again", "Hey" and "Oh yeah".  I suppose there is a deeper meaning to the vocals but I wish the lyrics were more complicated.  Overall, I really like this song a lot.  There is also a remix version of "Our World" called "Our World (Robert Heart Edit)" but there doesn't seem like it is changed a lot from the original.

Juno Reactor has been busy touring in Europe these past months and they have been touring with the Mutant Theater.  Mutant Theater's light show looks spectacular when performed live.  With Juno Reactor's music, the light show is something that I would love to have a chance to see one day.  They have played in Lublin, Poland and there are several fan made videos from that show on YouTube.  Juno Reactor played several new songs that probably going to be in their new album Mutant Land.  Their next biggest live show is at the Ozora Festival, which is where Juno Reactor first teamed up with the Mutant Theater.  I can't wait for the new album to come out.  There will be a full blog post about it once the album comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment